We help customers to be successful in their Lean Six Sigma Initiatives. We often coach our customers through their initial
stages of their effort to drive process performance. There are many components required for a successful Lean Six Sigma deployment including:
• Establishing the corporate business case
• Engaging management
• Finding the right projects
• Selecting the best people
• Finding the right deployment and process performance metrics
• Driving change through the organization
SBTI recommends having an internal Deployment Champion closely connected to top management
to drive the Lean Six Sigma effort.
SBTI has extensive experience in coaching and supporting Deployment Champions to get things done.